Refund and Returns Policy
MBSKART reserves the sole right to accept or deny refunds and will act reasonably in the common interest of the consumer.
Purchases are only retractable in exceptional circumstances as following:
All Customized bangles are non returnable (as they are custom made in your Bangle size or they have photo or name written on them and once the bangle is prepared it will be no use for us) but there might be some uncertainties due to which the product is eligible for return:
1. Any of the product you received is damaged while shipping. (Please make a Proper uncut Video while opening the parcel)
2. Your product differ from what you have ordered. (Please make a proper uncut Video while opening and send it at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID.)
Once that you have went through the above mentioned points and your product is eligible for the return then:
- The return needs to be reported within 24 hours after the delivery of your package with your Order ID and video of parcel while opening.
- All returns must be in unused condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- mbskart.com will process your refund which can take 5-15 working days within India & 7-20 working days in case of International Orders to reach back to your account.
- In case of Return of an order which had payment mode as Cash On Delivery, we will get in touch with you via email (email@example.com) for your bank account details to refund the amount.
- There will be no deduction or any kind of additional charges for the Refund and the same amount will be deposited to the customer’s account.
Though we craft highly durable products and make them reach you in a very safe packaging but still due to uncertainties there are can be chances of some damage once in a blue moon during shipment of your order.
- In such case of damage, kindly report the problem within 24 hours after receiving your order. Please don’t forget to make a uncut video of the parcel while opening and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at: +91-9461439668. After processing your issue, our officials will revert you with how you can send back the damaged product.
Most of the stones used in our jewellery pieces are translucent I.e. they allow some amount of the light to pass through it, which is why they have a little wide array of colors reflection in some cases which might become more darker or brighter in color depending on what kind of light they are being seeing in.
You might even find the difference in multiple pictures of a single product. For instance; when kept over a base/table the color of the stones might seem to be on darker side, whereas when hung over the mannequin, it might get a little brighter because of more light finding its way to pass through it when hung. But instead of editing the colors to make them match. We preferred keeping it real to deliver the right picture to you and help you making the right choice.